Stay on site at Cooper’s Country Lodge in our air-conditioned 4 star accommodation for this fully immersive hands-on experience.
Join our expert guides on the Australian Dinosaur Giants Tour. Touch a 90 million year old Dinosaur Bone, meet ‘Cooper’ Australia’s largest Dinosaur and learn about the mega beasts that came after the dinosaur’s extinction. After lunch, work alongside senior technicians, who will guide you through the processes of fossil identification and preparation.
- Learn to remove surrounding clay with air scribes and small tools
- Clean and consolidate bones
- Jig saw and glue bone pieces together
- Have a go at wet sieving and sorting sediments
- Look for microfossils under the microscope
Be part of our team dedicated to preserving the prehistoric history of Outback Australia.