3 Day/2 Night Dinosaur Insider’s Package
Uncover Outback Queensland’s fossil mysteries and delve into its ancient past on this exclusive package. Stay two nights at our beautiful onsite accommodation and join a selection of tailored dinosaur experiences.
Touch a 95-million-year old dinosaur bone and meet ‘Cooper’ Australia’s largest dinosaur. Learn about the incredible mega beasts that came after the dinosaur’s extinction. Work side-by-side with our senior technicians, identifying and preparing fossils.
- 2 nights ensuite accommodation at 4 star Cooper’s Lodge
- 2 x continental breakfast hampers, 1 x lunch
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits
- Airport transfers from Eromanga (also available from Quilpie at extra cost)
- Full day Dinosaur Discovery Experience including:
- Australian Dinosaur Giants Tour (guided tour)
- Work side-by-side senior technicians learning how to identify and prepare fossils (safety gear and all tools provided).
3 Day/2 Night Dinosaur Insider’s Package Pricing
Outback Studio (Per Person)
Outback Family Suite (Per Person)
|– Extra Person Rate||$150|
Special Notes / Conditions:
- Family Rates are per person up to a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children
- Children – tour is not suitable for children under 12 years. Children aged 12 – 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellation / Change Fee – Within 3 days of travel any changes or cancellations will incur 100% penalty
- Rates valid from 01 Apr 2019 to 31 Mar 2020
- Due to safety reasons Management reserves the right to refuse participation in the induction and training session